Ignatian spirituality is the heart and soul of the Jesuit mission. Jesuit retreats offer a path to anyone seeking to practice this spirituality more deeply and find God in all things.
The Midwest Jesuits have 7 sponsored retreat ministries in seven states (plus two university retreat centers), serving everyone from high school students and young adults, people experiencing homelessness and addiction, busy professionals looking for quiet, and seasoned retreatants traveling an ongoing journey to grow closer to God.
Click on the links below to learn more about each of the Midwest Jesuits’ retreat ministries or sign up for a retreat. Click here to see a map of Jesuit retreat ministries throughout the United States.
- Bellarmine Jesuit Retreat House (Barrington, IL)
- Demontreville Jesuit Retreat House (Lake Elmo, MN)
- Ignatian Spirituality Project (Chicago, IL)
- Ignatian Yoga (Various Locations)
- Jesuit Spiritual Center at Milford (Milford, OH)
- Jesuit Retreat Center (Parma, OH)
- Jesuit Retreat House on Lake Winnebago (Oshkosh, WI)
- Manresa Jesuit Retreat House (Bloomfield Hills, MI)
Two university retreat centers also offer a variety of retreats and programs to the public: