The Circle of Companions (COC) is the Midwest Jesuits’ recurring gift program. It allows you:
- To build your charitable giving into a frequency (monthly, quarterly, or semiannually) that fits your budget.
- To designate your recurring gift for Jesuit needs like vocations, formation, education, or care for senior Jesuits. Gifts may be made locally or internationally, or simply to the greatest need.
- To make your recurring gift in honor or in memory of a loved one or Jesuit.
- The convenience to charge your recurring gift to your credit card or deduct it from your bank account.
- Peace of mind that your gift is eco-friendly. Instead of receiving multiple acknowledgement letters, we send you one annual donation statement at the end of the year. This helps the Jesuits better steward your gift by reducing paper waste, postage, and administrative costs.
- Flexibility to change your gift or amount at any time, or to cancel.
We invite you to enroll as a Circle of Companions donor with a recurring gift by checking the box in the form below “Make this a recurring gift”, or by contacting Margie O’Neill at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 773-975-6911.
“We are deeply grateful to our friends who remember us through recurring giving. Financial needs sometimes arise for which we are unable to plan, and for which it is not possible to ask for help in a timely manner. The reliable gifts of these generous benefactors allow our work to continue uninterrupted.”
V. Rev. Karl J. Kiser, SJ
Provincial, USA Midwest Province of the Society of Jesus